ph: +1 949 378-0941
Spiral bevel gear 3-d modeling software.
Demo download here...
This software generates 3d models of gears aka Gleason spiral bevel, and aka Klingelnberg cyclo palloid. Download: sample gear, sample pinion tooth surfaces. The 3d models are used for manufacturing of spiral bevel gears on universal CNC milling machines.
This software is designed as an Excel file in order to make it easy to use. Input simple gears data such as gear diameter and number of teeth into Excel. The program will reccomend the remaining gear data and will generate an igs surface file of one tooth space to import into your CAD/CAM. Then, use the same 3d CAD and the same CAM G-Code generating software that you already have. The existing G-Code generating software for CNC milling machine has been already well developed to work just as accurate for generating the tool pass for cutting gears,
The resulting 3d gear model can be checked for the correct tooth contact in standard CAD using the output from our Excel program.
Example of immediate contact pattern check in CATIA download here.
Example of combined contact pattern check in NX download here.
This program also generates nominal gear tooth surface data that can be used for more advanced tooth contact pattern simulations on our special TCA software. The nominal tooth surface data are commonly used in gear industry for CMM inspection.
Since 2009 this program has been sold in 50 countries for the following use:
- Replacement gears. CNC method provides lowest cost when you need just one set.
- Rough cut on a CNC with finish grind on Gleason.
- Rough cut on Klingelnebrg with finish hard cut on a CNC.
- When higher torque is needed without increase of gear size. Up to 100% torque increase on 3d CAD designed gears.
- When noise reduction is needed thanks to ideal tooth contact on 3d CAD designed gears.
- To machine the gear face as a single part with its shaft on a single CNC setup. Popular design for aerospace mechanical actuators.
- For gears with OD > 1500mm. because the existing few large Gleason and Klingelnberg machines are too too expensive to operate.
Copyright Spiral Bevel Corporation.
All rights reserved.
ph: +1 949 378-0941